Yeastar S50 IP PBX is a compact and full-featured IP-PBX that comes in a 19’’ 1U rack-mountable chassis. The advanced module-based S50 is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity, providing VoIP communications for up to 50 users. Yeastar S50 IP PBX supports multiple call monitor modes as well as standard features like Voice Mail, Voice Mail to Email, Call Recording, SMS to Mail, Call Detail Records, Mobile Extensions, Conference Bridge and SIP/ IAX Trunks. All these features are coming inbuilt and without any licensing charges.
- Up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls
- Includes 50 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 8 Analog, 8 BRI, and 4 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
Yeastar S50 is a feature-rich IP Telephone system and best suited as an office Telephone system. You can take Take full advantage of high-end features with a Yeastar S50 IP phone system while retaining the comfort and friendliness you expect from a business communication system. The Yeastar S50 IP PBX system allows improving the functioning of medium-sized businesses and unifies mobile and dispersed workforce.
The Yeastar S50 IP PBX in Kenya is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity, providing VoIP communications for up to 50 users. This straightforward and efficient solution for office communication provides an integrated experience for voice and mobility regardless of the device. Yeastar S-Series 50 is flexible, easy to use, and manage. Go for S Series simple enterprise telephony system from five users to a full-scale collaboration solution that can serve up to 800 users. The S Series supporting bring your own device concept by introducing the new Linkus Mobile App. Enjoy stay connected and work anywhere with Linkus mobile app support for S Series. Computer-Telephony Integration and CRM Integration is an added advantage of Yeastar S50.
The Yeastar S50 IP PBX is a 1U rack mount model IP PBX for up to 50 users. Internally, it supports network access to ISDN BRI, GSM/CDMA/UMTS, PSTN, and VoIP. High performance, solidity, and compatibility, combined with rich functionality make Yeastar S50 IP PBX perfectly right for your business communication.
Yeastar S50 is a powerful all-in-one system that provides enterprise-grade functionalities and features to SMBs. On buying the unit, you will have all the features at hand without additional charge. With module-based Yeastar S50, you can have a flexible telephony interface mixture. You might need an FXS module to attach analog phones or fax machines, and you can choose what physical trunks you want in your system.
You can manage your Yeastar S50 phone system from any web browser using an instinctive and user-friendly Web interface. It is easy to set up the system, configure the settings and the phones. We not only care about your telephone system but also care about energy saving. Yeastar S50 uses less power compared with legacy systems and IP-PBX running on rack servers. With less power spent, it also minimizes the power cost and makes your office green.
Yeastar MyPBX S50
S50 Yeaster PBX Features
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
Yeastar S50 IP PBX Specification
|Max Concurrent Calls||25|
|Max Analog Ports||8|
|Max BRI Ports||8|
|Max Cellular Ports||4|
|Max E1/T1/J1 Ports||–|
|Protocol||SIP (RFC3261), IAX2|
|Transport Protocol||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Codec||G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, G726, G729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, MPEG4|
|DTMF||In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO|
|LAN||1 × 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|WAN||1 × 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|IP Services||Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT, STUN|
|Voicemail||5000 min (expandable)|
|External Storage||SD Card|
|50/60HZ 0.6A max”|
|Size (L x W x H) (cm)||34 x 21 x 4.4|
|Power Consumption||2.1-18.5 W|
|Environment||Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F; Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F; Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing|