VoIP Explained: What is it and How Can it Benefit Your Business?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. We also refer to it as digital or IP telephone technology. It allows you to communicate over the internet in the same way as a conventional telephone system. VoIP technology has grown at the same rate as the internet did back in the 90’s. It has become the standard for businesses because it’s affordable (in many cases, free), is easy to use, and is versatile enough to be integrated into almost any communication technology. All of the features and benefits give VoIP distinct advantages over a traditional business phone network. Central Telephone works with large and small business phone systems so that owners can upgrade their equipment.
Communication Over the Internet
We install VoIP system communication over an internet infrastructure, utilizing IP Protocol. By using this method, you can communicate without paying additional for the technology. There are numerous computer-based and cloud-based VoIP options for you to choose that give you flexibility. Voice over Internet Protocol also gives you more freedom to make international calls with greater ease. The are different options of voice servervices which include Cisco IP Phones, Fanvil, Flying Voice, Panasonic, Telephone Cables, Yealink, Yeastar and Zycoo
The Benefits of VoIP Technology
When integrated with cloud-based systems and hybrid phone networks, VoIP proves to be very useful and practical in the office setting. Some of the benefits of VoIP include:
● Easy to Install and Maintain. IP phones are simple to install and require low maintenance. We can help you set up the entire system and provide remote support from our offices. Since there is no hardware or software to install, we’ll merely need to configure it with what else you have.
● Upgrade or Downgrade. As we help you grow your telephone system, you can keep VoIP in the mix. If you choose to downgrade your equipment or simplify your existing network, you can still use VoIP seamlessly.
● Mobility. All of your employees can access a convenient web portal to reconfigure their phones, change numbers, or update profile information. All of this can be done no matter where the job takes you.
● Supported Features. You can utilize all types of features such as call hold, call transfer, forwarding, conference calling, call tracking, and auto-attendance. Most of the features are supported on other systems.
● Bring Your Old Gadgets Along. We can help you integrate VoIP into your old phone system including faxes.
Learn More About VoIP From Central Telephone
Almiria offers VoIP installation and integration as a part of many of our products and services. No matter where you are with your technology we can help you modernize your telephone system using VoIP, cloud-based systems, and digital communication. If you would like to know more about how we can help you take your communication to the next level, call us today at Location: Old Mutual Building, Kimathi Street, Nairobi, Kenya Phone: +254700449778 | +254733491423 Email: email@example.com