UTP CAT 6 A MODULES
They are the ideal solution wherever back-box depth is a problem.
The attractive high gloss finish and easy to use labelling system is identical to all other Cabling Systems Modules, making them interchangeable in most applications.
Category 6 compact modules can be fitted into single or dual gang Euro faceplates and can be combined with quarter blanks and/or voice modules to provide the required configuration.
Category 6 Modules are fully compliant with the ANSI/TIA Category 6 Standard. When used in conjunction with Category 6 Patch Panels and UTP Cable the user will get a link performance exceeding the Category 6 requirements.
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Shallow design requires minimal back-box depth
- Interchangeable with all other Euro modules and quarter blanks
- Fits all standard Euro faceplates
- Individually QA tested
- Width – 25mm
- Depth – 21mm
- Height – 50mm
- Back-box Depth – Minimum 15mm recommended
- Material – Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin, with grade UL94 V0 at 1.5mm flame retardency
- Finish – High gloss
- IDC Labels – Individual colour coded to T568B
- IDC Blocks – 4 way industry standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to – ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6 Specification