Ubiquiti PoE Adapter 48v
The Ubiquiti PoE Adapter 48v from Ubiquiti Networks powers a variety of Ubiquiti PoE devices belonging to the airFiber, airMAX, airVision, UniFi, and mFi series. This 48V adapter provides protection against surge, clamping, maximum surge discharge, peak pulse current, and ESD attacks.
- Powers Ubiquiti airFiber, airMAX, airVision, UniFi, and mFi PoE devices
- Protection against surge, clamping, maximum surge discharge, peak pulse current, and ESD attacks
- Provides earth grounding
- Gigabit LAN port
Ubiquiti POE-48-24W PoE Injector
This Ubiquiti POE-48-24W Power Over Ethernet PoE Injector/adapter is suitable for use with Ubiquiti Wireless Networking devices. This Ubiquiti PoE adapter is supplied with a power cord.
- Power over Ethernet adapter with 48V/24W capacity.
- Allows long ethernet cable runs, typically up to 100 metres.
- LAN Activity Indicator: Detects if LAN is connected to the device.
- Remote Reset Capability: Supports Airmax Bullet, Rocket, Nano, Pico.
This unit can be connected directly to the UniFi UAP-PRO and UAP-AC but must NOT be connected directly to other Ubiquiti devices that are limited to a 24v input maximum. Connecting those devices directly to this unit without the Ubiquiti Outdoor Instant 802.3af 48v to 16v adapter will damage those devices.