Ubiquiti Networks Ufiber Singlemode SFP+ 10G Module (UF-SM-10G)
- Ubiquiti SFP+ 10 Gbps BiDi UF-SM-10G-S Single-Mode Fiber Module (1 Pair)
- For long-distance runs of 300+ meters, use UFiber 1G or 10G single-mode modules and BiDi models for maximum reuse of existing infrastructure. For shorter runs, use UFiber 1G or 10G multi-mode modules for reduced cost.
- Use single-mode LC FiberCable to build your outdoor fiber network. Lightweight and flexible, FiberCable is ideal for tower installs of our outdoor routing and switching products, such as EdgePoint devices. Available in 100, 200, and 300 ft lengths.
- For long-distance single-mode runs, use the UF-SM-10G for distances of up to 10 km at 10 Gbps, or use the UF-SM-1G for distances of up to 3 km at 1 Gbps. To protect DC power and fiber, deploy EdgePoint with EdgePower.
- Deploy a BiDi (BiDirectional) model, UF-SM-1G-S or UF-SM-10G-S, to maximize re-use of existing infrastructure. You must deploy a BiDi model as a paired set of modules because the pair uses two different wavelengths, upstream and downstream, on a single fiber.