Suprema BioStation 2 Ultra Performance IP Fingerprint Terminal Access Control
- Instant Matching & Authentication
- BioStation 2 is designed to provide matching & authentication in an instant. Leveraging the powerful hardware and sophisticated algorithms, the device can match and authenticate up to 20,000 fingerprints per second.
- Massive Memory Capacity
- BioStation 2 offers a massive memory capacity to handle large number of users. The device can manage up to 1,000,000 fingerprint templates, which translates to 500,000 maximum users that is equivalent to the population of a large metro area such as Miami. Additionally, BioStation 2 can hold up to 3,000,000 logs for backup in case of a connection loss to server in order to safely guard all records.
- Rapid Data Transfer
- BioStation 2 features Rapid Data Transfer that drastically improves the transfer speed of user and log data. The device can send user data that includes large biometric data at a rate of 5,000 users per min.
- Next Generation Optical Sensor
- The new sensor in BioStation 2 enables the device to capture and process much clearer fingeprint images under less-than-ideal conditions. The new sensor offers excellent wet and dry fingeprint capture performance that allows the device to be used even in harsh environments.
- IP65 Weather Proof
- BioStation 2 features an IP65 certified weather proof exterior. IP65 protection allows system designers to place the terminal in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Versatile Interface
- BioStation 2 features standard TCP/IP and RS485 interfaces for main communication between devices and the server. It also supports USB and Wiegand interfaces to provide maximum versatility. BioStation 2 features built-in WiFi and Power-over-Ethernet for flexible installation options.
|Reading method:||Data medium, biometric and code|
|Max. number of doors:||1|
|Type of interface:||Ethernet|
|Max. number of persons:||500000|
|Mounting method:||Surface mounted (plaster)|
|Operation temperature:||-20…50 °C|
|Power over Ethernet:||802.3 af (PoE)|