SC/UPC Duplex Blue Adapter
Our blue SC duplex adapters fit standard duplex SC cutouts for patch panels, cassettes, adapter plates and more. These adapters are the standard wherever SCs are used in space-saving, priority situations, such as in 12 fiber SC cassettes and other rack-mounted options. Fiber optic adapters perfectly connect two connectors, allowing the light sources to be transported at their maximum and minimizing loss to the greatest extent. Fiber optic adapters also benefit from low insertion loss, easy interchangeability, and reproducibility.
We offer them as simplex or duplex SC fiber optic adapters for single mode, or multimode applications. We offer two variations of SC duplex adapters, full flange, and reduced flange. Full flange adapters offer additional stability by screw-mounting, whereas the reduced flange adapters allow for a smaller footprint within adapter plates. This SC Adapter offers a quick and easy solution to extend an existing piece of fiber optic cabling and is built with high-grade casing materials for longevity.
Blue SC Duplex Adapter with Flange Features & Specifications
- Typical insertion loss under 0.05dB and maximum of 0.2dB
- Fast and easy connection
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 75°C
- Lightweight and durable plastic body
- Integrated mounting clip allows for easy snap-in installation
- Ceramic alignment sleeve for precision mating
- A protective dust cap prevents the adapter from accumulating dust and keeps it clean
- Color coded for rapid fiber mode identification, reduction of errors and mode mismatch.
- Reduced signal loss
- Adapters ship with standard colored plug-style dust caps