REVERSE POE SWITCH 8 PORT FTTH
he Reverse PoE Switch provides power and data from a single point, using both of Power over Ethernet (PoE) & Reverse Power supply over a single Cat-5 cable. The eight Fast Ethernet ports can be used for any 10/100 /1000 Mbps link and four of 1-8 port can supply industry-standard IEEE 802.3af power. Advanced auto-sensing algorithm gives power only to IEEE802.3af end devices, so no need to worry about damaging proprietary PoE or non-PoE equipment. In addition, it discontinues the power when PoE devices are disconnected. Easy and reliable, the Reverse PoE Switch automatically determines PoE requirements, speed, duplex, and cable type using Auto Uplink™.
REVERSE POE SWITCH 8PORT FTTH
The affordably priced Reverse PoE Switch delivers PoE to any small business network that wants to simplify the installation of wireless access points and IP-based surveillance cameras or FTTH PON system . These devices are optimally installed on a ceiling or high on a wall, away from most electrical outlets. PoE eliminates the requirement for a dedicated electrical outlet to power these devices. This allows for flexibility in situating devices where AC power is difficult to access and lowers installation costs. Compact and flexible, the Reverse PoE Switch is ideal for small business FTTH networks that need to inexpensively use PoE to deploy wireless access points and IP-based network surveillance cameras.
- IEEE 802.3af power or reveres power on up to 8 ports
- Supply power to wireless access points and surveillance cameras and FTTH ONU over Cat-5 cabling
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports with AutoUplink™
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 130W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and back pressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 1K entry MAC address table of the Reverse PoE Switch with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
- External power adapter supply