Lenovo ThinkBook 13s G2 ITL Intel Core i5 1135G7, 8GB DDR4 4266, 256GB SSD
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5 Performance:- The system houses an 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.4 GHz and be boosted up to 4.2 GHz.
- 13.3″ WQXGA Display:-The 13.3″ display has a WQXGA 2560 x 1600 resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. The display also supports Dolby Vision and a 100% sRGB color gamut. It has a matte finish to reduce light glare.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax):-Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is the next-gen Wi-Fi standard, improving a variety of features including data rates, capacity, performance in dense environments, and power efficiency.
- Thunderbolt 4:-Thunderbolt 4 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 4 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.2 Gen 2 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one 8K display.
- Stay productive while on the go with the Lenovo 13.3″ ThinkBook 13s G2 ITL Laptop. Powered by an 11th Gen 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core processor and 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, the ThinkBook can run productivity apps with ease. The 256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD allows for faster boot times. The 13.3″ display features a 2560 x 1600 resolution and an IPS panel for wider viewing angles.