Grandstream GXP1610 Basic IP Phone with 1 SIP Account
The Grandstream GXP1610 Basic IP Phone with 1 SIP Account delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, no PoE port
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records