Epson Workforce WF-7710 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
Wide-Format All-in-One for Large Scans and Brilliant Borderless Prints
Wireless | Wide-format | Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet
Powered by PrecisionCore, the WorkForce WF-7710 wide-format all-in-one printer quickly produces print-shop-quality borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″ and scans up to 11″ x 17″. A versatile inkjet, it features a 250-sheet tray, plus a rear feed for specialty paper, ensuring added productivity for any office. It also includes auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax, plus a 35-page Auto Document Feeder. Use the 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy navigation and control. Featuring the ultimate in wired and wireless networking, the WF-7710 makes it easy to print from tablets and smartphones (1), and includes Wi-Fi Direct (2), Ethernet and NFC (3).
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. See Product Description for more details
- Precision Core 2S printhead technology uses a four-color drop-on-demand system with DURABrite Ultra pigmented inks that offer a print longevity of up to 84 years.
- Create sharp documents and detailed photos with the printer’s max resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- ISO print speeds of up to 18 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color will help boost productivity.
- Automatic duplex printing is available at speeds up to 8.7 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color.
- Fine detail is easily produced with a minimum droplet size of just 2.8 pL.
- This printer is designed to last with a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of up to 1300 pages.
- Epson Connect Solutions provide mobile printing and scanning features via Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, and the Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android.
- Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, and Fire OS printing are supported.
- Scanning is handled by either a flatbed or a duplexing 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
- A color Contact Image Sensor (CIS) provides a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi which can be interpolated to 9600 dpi.
- Scans can be made at sizes up to 11.7 x 17″.
- An internal color depth of 48-bit and output of 24-bit ensure accurate color reproduction.
- Standard scan features include scan to PC, cloud, memory device, password protected PDFs, and email.
- Using the flatbed, ISO copy speeds of up to 16 cpm in black and 8.8 cpm in color can be achieved.
- Copies of up to 11.7 x 17″ can be produced.
- Both standard and best qualities are available for color and black-and-white copies.
- Up to 999 copies can be made without a computer.
- Automatic two-sided copying is possible at sizes up to 16.5 x 11.7″.
- Standard copy features include preview, resize, ID copy, collate, adjustable density, remove punched holes, and remove shadows.