Dlink Cat 6 SFTP 23 AWG PVC Solid Cable – 305M Roll
Twisted pair cabling is a type of wiring in which two conductors of a single circuit are twisted together for the purposes of cancelling out electromagnetic interference (EMI) from external sources; for instance, electromagnetic radiation from unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables, and crosstalk between neighbouring pairs.
- 4 Pairs Foilded Twisted Pair (SFTP) Cable
- Conductor Metal: Solid Bare Copper with 23 AWG
- Shield: Aluminum Polyester Foil
- Drain Wire: 26 AWG
- Jacket Material: Double sheath, PVC Inner Sheath, UV PVC Outer Sheath
- PE Central Cross separator