Dlink 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch DES-1024A
The Dlink 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch DES-1024A is a part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that
make use of power-saving features such as IEEE802.3az EEE, to provide energy savings, reduced
heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality.
Expand and Upgrade Your Network
The DES-1024A offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to
benefit from high-speed networking. It provides twenty-four ports for easy expansion of your
network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Fast Ethernet connectivity.
The DES-1024A 24 Port 10/100 Switch helps you conserve energy through IEEE802.3az EEE,
which works when both the switch and its link partner are EEE-compliant devices. This powersaving
feature automatically puts the switch into a low-power idle state when the switch
utilization is zero, allowing you to lower your energy usage and save on your energy costs.
- Twenty-four (24) 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Aggregated bandwidth of 48Gbps
- 9K of jumbo frame support to help expedite transmission
- All ports feature auto-MDI/MDI-X for automatic cable detection
- Non-blocking, full wire speed forwarding and filtering
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and D-Link Green power saving technology
- Compact plastic housing for desktop deployment