Asenware 2 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel AW-CFP2166-2
The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. And it is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
1. AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2&4 standard.
2. It is modularized design, the panel can expand from 1 zone to 32 zones easily.
3. It has 2 level control mode by a lock.
4. It has 24VDC power supply output.
5. It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
6. It has 2 general sounders output.
7. Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input.
8. Each zone can be disable by a button.
9. It has RESET button to reset the panel.
10. It has SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
11. It has EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
12. It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS.
13. It is economic, user-friendly and easy maintenance.
|Mains supply voltage||110VAC or 220VAC|
|Internal power supply||27.2VDC|
|Total output current limited||500mA @ 240VAC|
|Batteries (default configuration)||12V2.3AH*2|
|Number of circuit||2|
|End of Line device||6.8k Ω,5% tolerance, 0.5-1W (colour code-blue,grey,red,gold)|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680 Ω, 0.5 or 1 watt|
|Number of general circuits||2|
|Outputs fused AT||600mA|
|Maximum number of bells @ 50mA of each Sounder output||12|
|Battery fuse||1.85A resettable fuse|
|Sounder outputs||400mA F 20mm|
|Output type||NC and NO relay|
|Largest acceptable conductor size||2.5mm2|
|Smallest acceptable conductor size||0.75mm2|
|Weight (with batteries)||7kg|